Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Why I Love My Husband (3)


1. He has a really cool birthday. He was born on March 25th on the feast of the Annunciation! He took the day off on Friday, and we spent the morning and afternoon together, and we went out to lunch as a family. :)

2. He is so selfless, and he decided that for his birthday gift, he wanted to put any money I would have spent on him toward a new dishwasher which we desperately need!

3. He coaches lacrosse, and since he was gone all day Saturday for an out of town game, he took Monday off to spend time with the girls and me. We both went for runs on the treadmill, and he took Avery out on an ice cream date while Lucy took her nap, and I got to have some Megan time on a Monday afternoon!

4. He researched and decided which dishwasher was the best option based on consumer reports, and after we bought it today, we stopped at Starbucks drive thru to celebrate. He used a gift card that was given to him as a birthday gift, and then he handed me the card with an $11 balance, and he said "I want you to use the rest for you." :)

Have I mentioned that I love Starbucks?

Don't worry, I absolutely love Bill more! ;)

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. So sweet!!! I think being a Daddy brings out the best in our husbands!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! All of these are so precious! What a great man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good man! Happy birthday to him! My husband's birthday was the 27th and I'm still counting my blessings too. What did we do to deserve these guys? Thank you God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, what a great husband!! And happy birthday to him! SC, my Dh's birthday is March 27th too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great bday! Lucky him~~ He sounds so sweet! I love Starbucks too...aww...guilty pleasure- soy latte!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good man! Aren't we lucky to have such amazing men in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Second Chances:) My dh's bday is in March too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey hey hey heyyyy my husband's bday is in April so that whole March thing isn't true haha ;) Add April in too!

    Good ol' Bill!!! :) So sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :)