Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why I Love My Husband (1)

In pictures. :)

He is a manly man who isn't afraid to wear a baby.

He is so goofy and loves to challenge friends to sour candy contests.

He makes a really good elephant.

He is that guy who ruins everyone else's pictures... (that is my lovely sister in law in the foreground)

He makes every situation funny. Blue Steel ;)

He is the second oldest of 7 children, and he is the oldest of 5 boys. His little brothers adore him!

And again with the picture ruining....


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Aw, you married a great guy! These pictures are so fun!!! And it warms my heart to see manly guys holding sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! My DH does the "Blue Steel" as well!!!!!! Oh my goodness, I love these posts. God Bless you and your DH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! hahahaha I love the one with Alex and the sour candy. Ah man. This post brought back memories and made me miss you guys even MORE! I hope we get to move back there :-D

    What a lovely post. From such a lovely couple :)

    And Megan and JBTC - My hubby makes that face too. ALL THE TIME! hahaha! We need to get all our hubbies together sometime and have em pose I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby is "that guy" who ruins pictures too! They just think they're soooo funny don't they...

    What a fun guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious!! You have a winner, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha my husband is a "picture ruiner" too!! Must be a guy thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this yesterday and loved it but didn't have hands free to type a comment!

    I LOVE THIS!!!! Love the pictures and the captions! It gives such a fun picture of your life together! HOW I wish we were closer and our husbands could meet and hang out!! Y'all look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a wonderful family! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :)